Bookkeeping can be a tedious and time-consuming task. Even with the help of bookkeeping software, you might find yourself spending more time on bookkeeping tasks than actually making sure your business is managed.
Clients rely on Paxton Bookkeeping and Tax Services as a trusted advisor and member of their financial team for bookkeeping and accounting needs. Let Paxton Bookkeeping and Tax Services take care of your books while you get back to business!
Customizable service packages are developed to fit your needs. Our packages start at $500 per month and range from simple monthly processing, to weekly and/or daily (Monday through Friday) services.
These tasks can include:
• Posting and verifying all financial transactions
• Accounts Payable tracking and bill payment services
• Accounts Receivable tracking and invoicing services, including reminder letters
• Payroll Processing through a 3rd party service of your choice
• Time tracking and Payroll integration
• Sales Tax and Alcohol Tax filings
• Pre-paid income/expense tracking and posting
• Inventory adjustments and COGS calculations
• Bank account, credit card and loan reconciliations
• Matching receipts to bank and credit card statements
• Applying customer payments to in-house generated invoices
• Posting of Depreciation and adjusting journal entries as necessary
• 1099 preparation at year end
• Basic or customized financial reporting
QuickBooks and XERO are efficient accounting software programs that help countless business owners with bookkeeping and other accounting tasks. The Certified QuickBooks and XERO experts at Paxton Bookkeeping and Tax Services can provide a myriad of virtual services to include initial account set-up or a complete turn-key package to handle all of your bookkeeping needs.
We are also certified in T-Sheets and have partnered with several different payroll companies to help simplify payroll, time-keeping, and billing for our clients. These three tasks are integrated with their accounting system and the resulting efficiencies save time, money and frustration.
At any given time, a client can pull time spent on a project to determine if they are on budget. Employees log in and out through the web, eliminating opportunity for misreporting time. There is no need to struggle with manual paper time-cards or time-sheets to produce payroll or hourly project billing. T-Sheets integrates with most popular accounting software to simplify payroll and hourly billing.