Paxton Bookkeeping and Tax Services is always happy to hear from you and answer any questions you may have regarding accounting services and personal or corporate taxes. For your convenience, we have compiled answers to some of the questions we hear the most often, as well as a few accounting tips that we hope will be of use. If you have additional questions, please contact our office at 724-359-5022 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paid Time Off
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Federal Unemployment Tax
- State Unemployment
- Workers Comp
- Cost of overhead such as computers, office furniture and phone
- 16.99% additional fringe benefit cost per salary
These above hidden cost factors are all included in Paxton Cents-able Solutions Service packages. Outsourced virtual bookkeeping services are a cost-effective way to fiscally manage your business without the added 17% cost of benefits and an additional employee. Bookkeepers are focused, experienced problem solvers that help keep business owners stay on the road to sound fiscal management. Services can be expanded to meet a business owner’s growing needs.
When your accounting person comes to you with concerns or reports, you need to be able to understand where they come from and how they affect your business in order to take appropriate action. The experts at Paxton Bookkeeping and Tax Services can help you learn the basics of accounting so that you can better manage your business.
- Keeping a budget is easy, but it requires dedication and attention to detail. Set yourself reminders and make sure you keep all your receipts for an accurate and effective budget.
- If you are utilizing a bookkeeper, make sure they are a certified professional bookkeeper. If not, consider hiring someone who is, such as Paxton Bookkeeping and Tax Services.
- A little goes a long way. You do not need to invest your life savings to see a profit. With the right advice and expertise, you can safely invest a modest amount of money and see positive results down the line.
- Know what you want. Aggressive or risky investment isn’t for everyone, and while the payoff may be appealing, the risk of losing your money is greater than with other types of investments.
Why Wait any Longer?
Contact Paxton Bookeeping and Tax Service Today.Contact Us