PAXTON CENTS-ABLE SOLUTIONS FOR BUSINESS
Paxton Bookkeeping And Tax Services is proud to offer our Paxton Cents-able Solutions bookkeeping and accounting packages for small businesses and tax return services to individuals and small businesses located in greater Pittsburgh, Allegheny, Beaver and Butler Counties. If you require an accounting service that is not listed below, or if you would like more information on any of the following Paxton Cents-able Solutions packages, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are invested in the success of your business and creating a winning working relationship with every client, which is why we perform our bookkeeping evaluation. The Paxton Cents-able Solutions Bookkeeping Evaluation is an assessment of the current status of your bookkeeping file and practices. This evaluation helps us to determine whether or not you are:
- Receiving the information you need to make proactive money decisions.
- Leaving money on the table by not properly tracking money due to your business. (Proper tracking of multi-payment information products and continuity/membership programs.)
We will present our findings and recommendations in a written report along with the fees and payment options for the Paxton Cents-able Solutions Integration Phase.
Because of the nature of the business we are in and the services we provide, we are privy to sensitive information about the businesses we work with and it is of the utmost importance that we keep this information confidential at all times. Our clients rely upon us and trust us. So what does this mean?
- A client’s financial information is the property of the client and does not in any way, shape or form belong to Paxton Bookkeeping and Tax Services or the staff servicing your account.
- We will not disclose, where it is lawful to do so, information disclosed to us during our working relationship without written consent from you the client.
The initial Business Evaluation Investment is $199. A portion of that fee will be applied to bookkeeping services should you move forward into the integration phase.
- Creation of a custom QuickBooks accounting file.
- Input of historical transactions from your bank statements.
The investment for the set-up of your accounting file and input of the historical transactions was based upon the number of transactions indicated above.
These tasks can include:
- Posting all checks/ATM transactions/debit card transactions
- Posting all cash receipts/deposits
- Posting all credit card activity
- Posting all transfers
- Bank account and credit card reconcillations
- Matching receipts to bank and credit card statements
- Posting after-the-fact payroll information provided by the client
- Apply customer payments to invoices
- Posting of Depreciation/Journal Entries provided by CPA
- Sales Tax Return
- 1099 preparation at year end
Basic monthly profit and loss reporting or customized reports are available.
- Personal Taxes: While you may think that preparing your own tax return is simple, there might be more to it than you realize. Countless individuals file their taxes themselves every year not realizing that they are missing out on golden opportunities – and losing money in the process.
- Corporate Taxes: Hiring an experienced Professional Bookkeeper and Professional Tax Preparer to file your corporate taxes is a must. As a member of the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers, Paxton Bookkeeping and Tax Services is kept up-to-date on the latest changes in tax codes and compliance standards.