Bookkeeping can be a tedious and time-consuming task. Even with the help of bookkeeping software, you might find yourself spending more time on bookkeeping tasks than actually making sure your business is managed.
Clients rely on Paxton Bookkeeping and Tax Services as a trusted advisor and member of their financial team for bookkeeping and accounting needs. Let Paxton Bookkeeping and Tax Services take care of your books while you to get back to business!
Customizable service packages are developed to fit your needs. Our packages start at $500 per month and range from simple monthly processing, to weekly and/or daily (Monday through Friday) services.
These tasks can include:
• Posting and verifying all financial transactions
• Accounts Payable tracking and bill payment services
• Accounts Receivable tracking and invoicing services, including reminder letters
• Payroll Processing through Gusto, ADP or another 3rd party service of your choice
• Time tracking and Payroll integration
• Sales Tax and Alcohol Tax filings
• Pre-paid income/expense tracking and posting
• Inventory adjustments and COGS calculations
• Bank account, credit card and loan reconciliations
• Matching receipts to bank and credit card statements
• Applying customer payments to in-house generated invoices
• Posting of Depreciation and adjusting journal entries as necessary
• 1099 preparation at year end
• Basic or customized financial reporting
Tax season can be stressful for many of us. Making sure you are getting every last penny you deserve, or not paying more than you owe, can come down to a few minor details. Depending on your situation and income however, your tax return can become quite complicated. Enlisting the help of a Certified Professional Tax Preparer can be the answer.
Personal Taxes: While you may think that preparing your own tax return is simple, there might be more to it than you realize. Countless individuals file their taxes themselves every year not realizing that they are missing out on golden opportunities – and losing money in the process.
Corporate Taxes: Hiring an experienced Professional Bookkeeper and Professional Tax Preparer to file your corporate taxes is a must. As a member of the National Association of Tax Preparers, Paxton Bookkeeping and Tax Services is kept up-to-date on the latest changes in tax codes and compliance standards.
For all your individual, business accounting and tax needs – contact Paxton Bookkeeping and Tax Services for a no-obligation consultation.
QuickBooks and XERO are efficient accounting software programs that help countless business owners with bookkeeping and other accounting tasks. The Certified QuickBooks and XERO experts at Paxton Bookkeeping and Tax Services can provide a myriad of virtual services to include initial account set-up or a complete turn-key package to handle all of your bookkeeping needs.
We are also certified in T-Sheets and have partnered with Gusto for payroll services. Through the use of technology, our clients simplify time-keeping, billing and payroll. These three tasks are integrated with their accounting software and the resulting efficiencies save time, money and frustration.
At any given time, a client can pull time spent on a project to determine if they are on budget. Employees log in and out through the web, eliminating opportunity for misreporting time. There is no need to reenter timesheets to produce payroll. The software platforms integrate within each other and with the push of a button, payroll is produced and client billing can occur.